It’s always useful to have an Alfredo sauce handy. It’s quick, easy and this one is particularly tasty. The most important thing is to have a nice parmesan cheese and good whipping cream for an impressive final texture. Look at the procedure in the YouTube video and read the details here for an amazing pasta dish 🙂
Portions: 3-4 dishes
– 80g unsalted butter
– 1 crushed garlic clove
– 2 cloves
– 1 bayleaf
– pinch freshly grated nutmeg
– salt and pepper to taste
– 150ml milk
– 200ml whipping cream
– 60g grated parmesan + more to top
– You favourite pasta, cooked
1. Melt the butter on a pan with the garlic, cloves, bayleaf and nutmeg.
2. Add th emilk and cream and have it simmer on medium heat.
3. Remove the bayleaf, garlic and cloves, and add salt and pepper. Let it simmer for 2min and then add the parmesan. Let it melt throughly and add the pasta so it’s nicely coated.
4. Finish with a bit of pepper and more parmesan cheese.
It’s a super easy and tasty recipe. And how could it not be when it has the best things in life: parmesan cheese, cream and butter! Enjoy 🙂