This hot chocolate is too yummy. It’s not just dissolved cocoa but actual melted dark chocolate with milk. It’s the kind that you find in European Christmas markets and I LOVE IT. You’ll specially like it if you’re into chocolate. I like it with whipped cream (if I’m cheating my diet I do it all the way!) and marshmallows. I also tried it with also marshmallows and it works amazing as well.
Portions: 3 large glasses
– 200g GOOD QUALITY dark chocolate (60-75% cocoa), cut very small
– 600ml milk (can be lactose free)
– 70g sugar
– Pinch of salt
For the whipped cream:
– 150ml whipping cream, straight from the fridge
– 15g icing sugar
– 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
– Finely grated bitter chocolate
1. Mix everything for the hot chocolate in a pot and heat it while stirring on medium-low heat until the chocolate has completely melted. Don’t let it boil or the chocolate can burn.
2. Mix everything for the whipped cream and use an electric mixer on it until it reaches a niche and fluffy texture; don’t let it go too firm.
3. Enjoy your hot chocolate 🙂
I hope you liked it! It’s perfect for Christmas eve or breakfast on the 25th. Enjoy it and MERRY CHRISTMAS!