I know that this is something you would normally order in a restaurant, but honestly, it’s so so easy! It’s rich, moist and (why not) perfectly sinful. It’s incredibly worth it to have it in your go-to recipes. You do it the day before and keep it in the fridge (actually it NEEDS to be cold when it goes into the oven) and next day pop it in the oven, 10-15min and JOB DONE! An amazing dessert in just minutes. You don’t even have to go through the stress of unmoulding it when you actually can have it in a beautiful ramekin.
– 250g butter + extra for buttering
– 300g sugar + extra for coating the ramekin
– 250g chocolate
– 6 eggs
– pinch salt
1. Mix the butter (soft), pinch of salt and the sugar on a mixing machine until really smooth. Then add the eggs and mix until smooth again.
2. Melt the chocolate in a lightly simmering bain marie, and add it while still hot to the butter and egg mix.
3. Line the inside of the ramekins with a thin coat of butter and then sugar, removing the excess. Then fill them with the mix. Keep them in the fridge for at least an hour. It needs to be cool to have the melted inside effect.
4. Bake at 200C for 12min or until it rises. This time depends on your ramekins, mine were 120ml and took 12min. For smaller maybe 10 and larger could be 15 or 17min. My recommendation would be to try one and see how it comes out and then put a whole batch in.
Ready yay!!!!! Tell me in the comments below if you love chocolate desserts as much as I do, what other chocolate recipes you would like to see and so on 🙂 Hope you liked it!